Hey MT, will this make any difference?

Is this really how far we’ve fallen? Bodnar and then straight D is the only way to vote in support of public lands?
The dems didn’t write the MT GOP platform that STILL lists transfer of federal public lands. And with the way the state party went after the ones (including our very own Albus) that didn’t tow the line, it’s pretty clear they don’t really want folks who actually listen to their constituents. All that being said, the linked “voter information book” is basically the same as an NRA A or F rating. Meaningless, predictable, and without substance.
 
The dems didn’t write the MT GOP platform that STILL lists transfer of federal public lands. And with the way the state party went after the ones (including our very own Albus) that didn’t tow the line, it’s pretty clear they don’t really want folks who actually listen to their constituents. All that being said, the linked “voter information book” is basically the same as an NRA A or F rating. Meaningless, predictable, and without substance.
This is exactly my point and frustration. We live in a system where candidates cannot have ideas/views/policies that do not align with whatever the national Dem or GOP party is doing it seems.

Ditto regarding NRA, just heard an ad on the radio for Alme the other day propping Alme up and the whole ad was about the NRA's F rating for Bodnar. LOL.
 
Forstag? You’ve got to be kidding
Yeah nothing worse than a pro hunting, pro second, pro public land candidate that also supports working class folks and is pro Union. The horror.

The guy worked his ass off as a smoke jumper for BS wages as well.

Pretty tough to find a candidate that aligns more with what matters to me.

Plus he's not some burned out old boomer stuck in 1950.
 
I get it, Hunttalk is agree with Buzz or don’t say anything.

That’s a real good barometer of tolerance. Like or dislike Aaron Flint, he can’t sell or trade public land without a considerable backing from a constituency that isn’t going to back him!

I’m one of those, I would not support any public land sell out at any cost.

I’m also not a single issue voter enough to see the baggage that Forstag brings, is not enough to offset his supposed position on public lands.
 
I get it, Hunttalk is agree with Buzz or don’t say anything.

That’s a real good barometer of tolerance. Like or dislike Aaron Flint, he can’t sell or trade public land without a considerable backing from a constituency that isn’t going to back him!

I’m one of those, I would not support any public land sell out at any cost.

I’m also not a single issue voter enough to see the baggage that Forstag brings, is not enough to offset his supposed position on public lands.
Respectfully disagree. HT is less about personalities than principles. When Buzz or anyone else represents my view on issues, (y) (y) . When I disagree I write so, including reasons why. Public land is one of my top voting issues, second only to . . .Nothing, come to think of it.
 
So let’s be realistic for a moment. Do you think I’m the only person on that isn’t going to support Sam Forstag. Of course not but because of the repercussions that are obvious enough happened here no one wants to get lambasted on a public forum.

So when a political issue like this gets posted, it changes nobody’s mind and just makes everybody critical of those that aren’t of the same opinions. What good is that?
 
So let’s be realistic for a moment. Do you think I’m the only person on that isn’t going to support Sam Forstag. Of course not but because of the repercussions that are obvious enough happened here no one wants to get lambasted on a public forum.

So when a political issue like this gets posted, it changes nobody’s mind and just makes everybody critical of those that aren’t of the same opinions. What good is that?
I'm not on board with the guy so far. Need to look into some things first. So be critcal. mtmuley
 
Not voting in MT but I'd vote for an amoeba that would put the interests of the people over party. There's so many surveys these days it's not hard to know what most Americans support, just do that. Screw political parties, until we elect folks that are accountable only to their constituents and not to party leaders and donors our country will never heal. Healing which we need badly.
 
I get it, Hunttalk is agree with Buzz or don’t say anything.

That’s a real good barometer of tolerance. Like or dislike Aaron Flint, he can’t sell or trade public land without a considerable backing from a constituency that isn’t going to back him!

I’m one of those, I would not support any public land sell out at any cost.

I’m also not a single issue voter enough to see the baggage that Forstag brings, is not enough to offset his supposed position on public lands.
Your only issue with Forstag is the D in front of his name...if it was R, you would be out campaigning for him.

Must be difficult to be so entrenched by Party that you have to make excuses for not voting for someone that aligns on issues that seem to be of high importance to you.

Forstag checks a lot of boxes that matter to me professionally and personally.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,169
Messages
2,252,087
Members
39,105
Latest member
Booner
Back
Top