Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

hey moosie

azhunter79

do you make any of the hunttalk.com hats fitted, or are they all adjustable in the back. id be really interested in getting one if you had them fitted or were able to get me one.
az79

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-02-2004 11:35: Message edited by: azhunter79 ]</font>

I can Make Whatever you want. We jsut pick them up at a Local Embroidering place. the place has Catalogs upon Catalogs on stuu and We jsut ordered a few Items and Got them Logo(ized)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can Embroider anything at that place. You can Send me a Email telling me what ya want, or even Send me something. They've done peoples BAckpacks :

Picture_011.sized.jpg

As well as anything else ya think of. So let me know what you want And we'll get it done for ya. we're that kind of way ...
drool.gif

THANKS, my old lady has been begging me for some Hunttalk.com lace panties?!?! moosie, you just opened all kinds of doors for photo oportunities!
hump.gif

thanks, ill get back to you and see if i cant send you some stuff.
az79

Gunner.. I think I have an Old set of Mine somewere for ya
wink.gif

AZ, Let me know what you want and I can Order it too, I'll drop you a Reply if you send me an Email with the cost for them. Hats or Laced Panties
eek.gif

That's an awesome backpack. Does the catlog have a website for embroidering place? Maybe I'll check the people who have a booth at the Sportsman Show at the Puyallup Fair ground and see how much they charge for embroiding. But that is a cool backpack.
Quick Draw

Back