Hey Big Sky-

Marv, I think he got caught looking at something he shouldnt be looking at!!! He will blame it on his scope because it isnt so emBAREessing.

Here you go Moosie...

That's more of a mark than either of 'em took in the De La Hoya - Mayweather fight :D

Now you've got me wondering GF ;)

TroyCut.jpg

Okay funny guys I just saw this post. Actually the real story is stranger than your guesses. I decided to hang up all my mule deer skulls in my garage. I figure I'd lived in this new house long enough and it was time to make it feel more comfortable. Anywho, I get all the skulls hung up and go to put the ladder away so I can eat dinner. Just as I let go of the ladder to lean against the wall it barely bumps one of the skulls and it comes down squarely on my nogin. Bout knocked me out, hurt like a son of gun. Long story short I went to the emergency room and ended up with five stitches, a big bump on top of my head, and one heckuva shiner. The photo, it was taken the day after it happened. That darned eye got a whole lot blacker as the week went on. I ended up putting up with all kinds of harassment for the next two weeks. Everything is pretty much healed up now except my pride. On a lighter note one of the funniest comments I heard while healing up was said by a rodeo cowboy friend of mine. He looks at me and says: "What happened to ya? Was you talkin' when you should'a been listen'n. :D

That's a nasty looking whack Troy- thought for sure you must have been shooting a cannon with a light grip but instead its the buck that got a little revenge! Get a little scar there and that story will morph into a eastern Montany bar fight before too long ;)

MarvB, here is the rotten bugger that got the last laugh. Spose' I deserve it after all I've killed a pretty good number of his relatives.:D
TroySkull2.jpg

:D At least it's just a top jaw mount...been a full skull with lowers he may have bit ya too! ;) ....looks like you've settled into some nice digs by that backdrop, congrats on the new house!

Dangerous Dave, you are correct. About an inch higher and I'da lost my eye. It was a deep cut and would have split my eye ball in two for sure. I feel very fortunate that it wasn't worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madicks2
Back