HELP! This Kid Needs to Wise Up!!!

Big Sky

So I normally enjoy this kids YouTube videos which are 95% fishing videos. I also don't normally make requests like this, but this is an accident waiting to happen. Recently he bought a hand gun and he is way too casual with the way he handles it. In this video he actually points his pistol at his cousin's foot as a joke for losing the their little shooting contest. The worst part is he thinks it's okay to point an unloaded gun at someone. If you don't want to watch the whole video just skip to 8:20. Please comment on his video. This kid needs to know that what he did is not okay, not okay at all. Flood it with comments to wise this kid up before he hurts himself or someone else.

Looks to me like he falls in the category of.... they ain't all first round draft picks.

The gun carelessness videos are endless on Facebook ... along with reckless driving stunts, etc. That's why stupid stunts are on there. To get outraged people to view them and garner stats for the poster. Sorry, I'm not going to give the twit that satisfaction. If this sort of thing turns your crank, look up some of the tannerite stunts ... e.g. the kid who blows up a riding lawnmower and gets his arm cut off by the blade ... and laughs about it. Crystal meth for lunch. It was on TV.

The gun carelessness videos are endless on Facebook ... along with reckless driving stunts, etc. That's why stupid stunts are on there. To get outraged people to view them and garner stats for the poster. Sorry, I'm not going to give the twit that satisfaction. If this sort of thing turns your crank, look up some of the tannerite stunts ... e.g. the kid who blows up a riding lawnmower and gets his arm cut off by the blade ... and laughs about it. Crystal meth for lunch. It was on TV.
It doesn’t turn my crank. This kid lives near where I hunt and fish. I don’t want to end up getting struck from a stray bullet while he is playing cowboy near where I might be. I don't want anyone I personally know getting hurt because of this kid's stupidity. At the rate he is going that could very realistically happen.

It doesn’t turn my crank. This kid lives near where I hunt and fish. I don’t want to end up getting struck from a stray bullet while he is playing cowboy near where I might be. I don't want anyone I personally know getting hurt because of this kid's stupidity. At the rate he is going that could very realistically happen.
So how did you find out about it? If you know where he lives and who he is, perhaps a word to his parents might be more productive. As I said, I'm not about to give the punk a view for his stats so I have no idea what age we're talking about. Sounds a lot like this kid was being purposely reckless, in appearance anyway, to generate feedback that he can spar with. A lot of that on Facebook. And we saw a ton of it on Twitter over the last four years.

I don't let people who are reckless with gun or hunter safety anywhere near me with a gun and if I see it, either I leave or they leave depending on the situation in most cases.

I was done with his video in the first 30 seconds. His self assessment of his idiocy was the most accurate part.

So how did you find out about it? If you know where he lives and who he is, perhaps a word to his parents might be more productive. As I said, I'm not about to give the punk a view for his stats so I have no idea what age we're talking about. Sounds a lot like this kid was being purposely reckless, in appearance anyway, to generate feedback that he can spar with. A lot of that on Facebook. And we saw a ton of it on Twitter over the last four years.
Like I said I subscribe to his channel as most of his videos are fishing related and they are good. He just recently bought the pistol. He posted a video the day he bought it and he was pretty reckless, but was by himself and no threat to anyone but himself. However in this most recent video he is a reckless threat to everyone around him. No I do not believe it is intentional to get more views. It is more like he is young, doesn't know any better, and doesn't have a dad to set him straight. So it's a case where some outside pressure and education is going to help him more than hurt. He just needs to know what he did was wrong and if enough people point it out, the lesson might get through his head. If not many people say anything and just blow it off as another idiot on YouTube he well continue thinking he didn't do anything wrong. We've all done stupid things in our youth, but most of us understand that doing stupid things with firearms doesn't fly, ever, period!

Perhaps he needs a visit from the local sheriff. Might work better than online comments section....
I figure online comments are at least a start in getting his mind pointed in the right direction. If he continues to be an arrogant fool about it, a call to the sheriff is not a bad idea.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back