Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Help shape the future of wildlife

dgibson

To borrow a phrase from Ithaca, anyone who cares about hunting should take this survey.

Today you have a chance to shape how TRCP and its partner organizations will pursue public support for programs like State Wildlife Grants and related larger, dedicated funding for management of all wildlife species in the coming years. We are conducting an on-line survey of wildlife conservation activists like you to determine the messages most likely to inspire action in support of the State Wildlife Action Plans created as part of the State Wildlife Grants Program. As someone deeply involved in wildlife conservation, your input is particularly important and I hope you'll take 15 minutes to respond by following this link: http://www.cciwebresearch.com/wildlife.asp .

Your individual responses in this survey will be completely anonymous and confidential. No data will be collected or presented in any way that would associate it with any specific individual. So that your feedback can be included in upcoming materials, please submit your responses before November 10, 2005. On behalf of the nation's wildlife, thanks again for taking the time to share your opinions on this important subject and helping to re-launch our outreach efforts for dedicated wildlife funding.

*PLEASE NOTE: State and Federal Wildlife Agency staff are asked NOT to complete the survey because you are so much more informed about the wildlife action plans.

I must have flooded the server, it did a melt down when I was over half way done....

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back