Help me understand

bpitt

Looking at the draw results for Wyoming antelope. I put in for a couple of doe antelope tags and drew. My kid applied for a buck antelope tag, in unit 73, first choice (YOLO), and unit 109, as 2nd choice. She's sitting on 3 antelope points...she didn't draw unit 109. Yet, the draw results show 100% draw rate all the way down to like less than 1 point, for unit 109. How come she didn't draw 109, even as a 2nd choice?

I mean, I understand there was a tag reduction, set AFTER the draw period opened. With that said, is the reduction not reflected in the draw summary posted? Within the draw summary, there was a higher 'quota' than tags issued.

Looking at the draw results for Wyoming antelope. I put in for a couple of doe antelope tags and drew. My kid applied for a buck antelope tag, in unit 73, first choice (YOLO), and unit 109, as 2nd choice. She's sitting on 3 antelope points...she didn't draw unit 109. Yet, the draw results show 100% draw rate all the way down to like less than 1 point, for unit 109. How come she didn't draw 109, even as a 2nd choice?
It drew out at 0 points for 1st choice, none left for second choice.

Ok, I get that..except, it list's a 'quota', and the numbers on 1st choice are way under the total quota. That's what's confusing to me. I ain't upset, she drew some doe deer tags, and we've put in for a leftover cow elk tag. We'll be hunting either way.

Ok, I get that..except, it list's a 'quota', and the numbers on 1st choice are way under the total quota. That's what's confusing to me. I ain't upset, she drew some doe deer tags, and we've put in for a leftover cow elk tag. We'll be hunting either way.
Not sure what you're looking at, quota was 81, and 81 tags were issued.

Screenshot_20220620-141313_Drive.jpg

46 available for 0 point people, all 46 given out, no indication how many 1st choice people didn't draw.

I think the "last draw" is the NR random. So when you look at that one the last 27 tags had 36 people competing for them as a first choice. None remained for anyone having that as a second choice.

Enjoy your doe tags in 73. You'll have lots of places to explore and plenty of antelope to chase. Been in that unit with doe tags a couple years back and we had no competition and antelope everywhere to stalk.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back