Caribou Gear

Help an OYOA Sponsor

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
OYOA friends. One reason we are able to bring you this TV show is the support of John Smithbaker, the leader of Brunton and Primus, both sponsors of this show and this website.

John has an even greater passion in life than running these two great companies that support hunters and conservation. John founded a non-profit organization called Fathers in the Field.

Fathers in the Field works with young people who do not have a father in the home, and teaches them many important life lessons through hunting, fishing, and camping. Link to their website is here ------------> http://www.fathersinthefield.com/

Fathers in the Field is doing great work. They are being honored as a finalist in a contest for non-profit groups who are making a difference.

I hope all of you who understand the life-lasting values that come from outdoor experiences will go to this link and vote for Fathers in the Field. They do not ask for any information. All you do is click on your favorite.

CLICK THIS LINK TO VOTE

Thanks for all your work, John. This kind of effort is remarkable and valued by all of us.

I don't vote uninformed, so I read about each of the 5 finalists.

"Down East is The Root Cellar, a Maine group that shows refugees how to make it in America."

Down east? It doesn't get much more UP east than that! LOL Until I read about who they are and what they do, I was thinking to myself, "A Maine group helping refugees? Are there that many Canadians seeking refuge in Maine?"

Fathers in the Field got my vote!

I don't vote uninformed, so I read about each of the 5 finalists.

"Down East is The Root Cellar, a Maine group that shows refugees how to make it in America."

Down east? It doesn't get much more UP east than that! LOL Until I read about who they are and what they do, I was thinking to myself, "A Maine group helping refugees? Are there that many Canadians seeking refuge in Maine?"

Fathers in the Field got my vote!

Watching the videos would have helped much more than the one line that was provided about each. :D

Watching the videos would have helped much more than the one line that was provided about each. :D

I went to each site and read about them (so I read about each of the 5 finalists).

I guess I should've been more specific. :rolleyes:

I went to each site and read about them (so I read about each of the 5 finalists).

I guess I should've been more specific. :rolleyes:

In the illustrious words of Butthead "If I wanted to read I'd go to school" :p

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back