Hello from THE Ohio State University

dmarsh2

I've spent countless hours on here reading and decided that I might as well make an account (that way I can look at the pictures people post in full-screen mode, ha ha)

Per the title of the post - I just graduated from OSU with my undergrad and moved out to beautiful Golden, CO this past January to start grad school. I've hunted whitetails my entire life, with many attempts turkey and squirrel hunting that came up empty.. I'm looking to get into elk, muleys, pronghorns, and maybe bear (still unsure on that) in the next couple of years while I'm here.

Thanks to everyone for selflessly sharing tips and advice on here, I assure you for everyone responding to your post letting you know they appreciate your help there are 50 others who just haven't made an account yet..

Congrats on moving west! I'm a very soon to be college grad and playing with the idea of moving west as well. Welcome to the forum.

I'd say something about tOSU but there are few folks here who get very offended if any university trash talk is done. "An attack on all aTm fans!" was quite the hoot last time.

Sounds like you are living the good life finishing up one degree and going right to the next. Are you attending CU, school of mines, or somewhere else?

How are you adjusting to life in Colorado so far?

I'd say something about tOSU but there are few folks here who get very offended if any university trash talk is done. "An attack on all aTm fans!" was quite the hoot last time.

Sounds like you are living the good life finishing up one degree and going right to the next. Are you attending CU, school of mines, or somewhere else?

How are you adjusting to life in Colorado so far?
I'm not one to get offended by such talk, but I understand completely.

And yes, I'd say this is one of the best decisions I've made - moving to CO to continue school. I just started my program at Mines in MME.

CO life is an easy adjustment to make (minus feeling winded on my first few hikes). Always some new adventure to go do, and pretty regular sunshine to accompany it. I feel spoiled

Back