Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello from the Beach

Welcome from Iowa. There are lots of places to hunt in this country and despite many organizations efforts to expand hunting opportunities it seems states are trying to make it harder all the time to hunt out of state. Get out there and try some of these out of state hunts while you still can

Hey everyone! I'm Amber, from the Oregon coast (unit 18, Alsea) and I've been hunting my whole life. I mostly hunt big game, but I'll never turn down some upland bird or wild rabbit. I believe in hunting practices that not only put food on my table, but benefit the heards future populations, and I'm all about passing this tradition onto future generations. I've never hunted outside my home unit (although I did accompany my parents on central Oregon hunts when I was a youngin) but hope to have the opportunity to do so in the future. People around my area don't like to talk much about hunting, except to either complain about the lack of public lands vs overpopulation of hunters or to brag about how big their last buck was. So thanks for having me on y'all's forum. I hope to learn a lot, and maybe share some of my own knowledge and experience!
Welcome to the club!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back