Hello from Ohio

jarred_black

Hello everyone. My name is Jarred. I am 26 and live in central Ohio. I grew up on a farm and still work in agriculture. My dad and I went on an elk hunt in Montana when I graduated college and I've been hooked ever since. I was planning to head West again this year, but my wife and I are having twins this June.

I'm very passionate about hunting and conservation and hope to expand my knowledge of both by being a member of HuntTalk.

Twins!! May you be the dad they need, and train them up with excellence in character and wisdom

Welcome to HuntTalk.

Don't let the new arrivals slow you down. Taking care of kids doesn't get any easier than right after they're born. Set the standard early. Marriage is about precedent.

Or, stay hapily married and enjoy your new family, lmao. When you get things lined up for the hunt, this site will be a great resource for you. It doesn't matter what you want to hunt it will come up here. Subscri e to threads you like so you can use it like taking notes for your future hunt.

Good luck with those twins and welcome to hunt talk.

Welcome. From central Ohio myself,,,,and sounds like you're about to get real busy!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back