Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello from Laramie, WY

Cornell Cowboy

I'm a Wyoming native living in Laramie and working at the University of Wyoming. I typically hunt antelope, deer, and elk in southeast and southcentral WY. I've traveled to Alaska once on a caribou hunt (didn't kill a caribou, but I did kill a wolf and chase off a grizzly). I'm planning to start hunting CO for elk/deer in the next year or two, as I have a couple of brothers with kids that want to get together with me an my boys. I don't get to do much "hardcore" hunting anymore--I am always trying to find a place that's manageable for my three young boys (i.e. they can't pack into a rugged drainage 5-miles from a road) and wife (thus far, my crowning acheivement of marriage is that I got her into in hunting!!). I've enjoyed threads on here for a while, but just haven't introduced myself.

Welcome. A friend of mine just moved back to Laramie to work for the University. Seems like a cool spot. I look forward to stories of you and your kids hunting and fishing.

Welcome. I attended U of W in the 90s while I was doing a graduate degree. Great town and I loved the recreation there.

Welcome I retired from UW 1n 2014 and lived therein the mid 70s. Some good fishing and hunting all around that area.

Welcome! I live in northern Colorado just about an hour south of laramie. If you need help with some hunting spots in CO hit me up.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back