Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello from Iowa/SouthDakota

Ms.BuckChaser

Hello everyone!
I am a college student at South Dakota State University and joined this blog because my dad, Muskeez, is a member and is constantly emailing me links of conversations to read off of here so I thought I'd join myself. I'm studying Wildlife and Fisheries Science so obviously my passions are similar to all of yours. I've hunted Iowa whitetail, Wyoming antelope, and South Dakota mule deer. I've recently started waterfowl hunting and very much enjoy it as well. By being a member here I'm excited to read opinions of others and broaden my knowledge for school and future hunting experiences.

Welcome!
I think we may have seen some of your hunt pics already, thanks to dear ol' dad. Yes?

Welcome aboard. I've seen lots of your pictures from past hunts. Your dad has done a fantastic job getting you and your family into the great outdoors which is probably one of the reasons you have chosen to study Wildlife and Fisheries Science. This is a really good thing, we need a few more people like you in the that profession.

Hello everyone!
I am a college student at South Dakota State University and joined this blog because my dad, Muskeez, is a member and is constantly emailing me links of conversations to read off of here so I thought I'd join myself. I'm studying Wildlife and Fisheries Science so obviously my passions are similar to all of yours. I've hunted Iowa whitetail, Wyoming antelope, and South Dakota mule deer. I've recently started waterfowl hunting and very much enjoy it as well. By being a member here I'm excited to read opinions of others and broaden my knowledge for school and future hunting experiences.

Welcome! Be careful what you read. Especially this time of year!!!:eek::D

LopeHunter,
Im not sure if I will go to graduate school. This all depends if I can get a good, permanent job next year.

Welcome!! Nice intro and we can ALWAYS use a perspective with a little less testosterone around here :)

Back