MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello from Alberta Canada

Berta

Hello everyone!

I viewed this forum for a few months as a guest and thought I might as well join. Look forward to talking with everyone.

Thanks,

Welcome to HuntTalk. Alberta is amazing and amazingly huge. I learned by experience that there are two gazillion trees between Edmonton and Zama City a couple of springs ago.

Welcome to HuntTalk. Alberta is amazing and amazingly huge. I learned by experience that there are two gazillion trees between Edmonton and Zama City a couple of springs ago.
Yeah that is a bit of a drive for sure. Gazillion trees to go with the gazillion mosquitoes that time of year. Hope you got a nice bear on your trip.

Yeah that is a bit of a drive for sure. Gazillion trees to go with the gazillion mosquitoes that time of year. Hope you got a nice bear on your trip.

7'2'' jet black, with wolf encounters (a pack howling about 100 yards away in the woods) a couple of lynx sightings, walleye and pike as well. An amazing trip.

Welcome dude, but you will have to downplay how awesome Canada is otherwise it will turn into Colorado 2.0.

Repeat after me: "it sucks here and we're full anyway". ;)

7'2'' jet black, with wolf encounters (a pack howling about 100 yards away in the woods) a couple of lynx sightings, walleye and pike as well. An amazing trip.

Looks like you had an amazing trip! Hard to beat a spring bear hunt after a long winter.

Welcome! What part?

I used to hail from Calgary and hunted Pincher Creek and Brooks heavily in the past.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back