Hello Everyone

Water Wapiti

Just wanted to say hello. I've been looking a round a bit and you guys/gals got a nice BB over here. I’m H2O on the NAHC BB. I see many names I'm familiar with, and have met some new friends too. I'm looking forward to swapping some stories, pics, and having a good time.

Well Hello right back at you and glad to have you here at Hunt Talk.

Welcome Water Wapiti,,,Post away...Not many lies told here..Just the truth and only the truth....Ok,, thats a lie but have fun anyway...

Hunterman(Tony)

Welcome aboard to Hunttalk, really glad to see you here... :D :D :D
Hope to see you staying around...

Well, H2O, Mr Water Wapiti, welcome aboard. Anyone that's a NAHC member is free to post here and Enjoy a "BETTER" site anytime :D

Good to see you over here, WW (H2O). I've been pestering these nice people for several months now and they haven't excommunicated me....yet. LOL! Actually, I've been having a blast. Welcome aboard!

Wet White Butt?? :eek: I think I like H2O better! Anyway; Welcome!! :D Just make sure you don't bring up issues like:

The lack of a Field Test Program.

Moosie's failure to publish a full color magazine with pictures and adds of condoms, cigarettes, genital lubricants, penis enlargement devices, libido stimulating drugs, inflatable dates, and Life Member Hunts which cost members two arms and one leg; but the managing editors get free ofcharge.

There is no glut of meaningless mail order advertising.

You can never find knives made in China.

He never even offers gear, made in the Philippines.

And there isn't even a click and win where one might earn a free raffle ticket for a chance on a disposable hand warmer!

But there is always someone around the Sportsman's Issues Board who can share meaningful information; such as, the age of consent in all of the best locations!

:D :D :D :D

In spite of all this; I think you'll like the place!!
hump.gif

Thanks everyone.

Paws
I'm liking it already. Now that you mention it, I did notice something was missing over here. With all that missing I guess a good time is all that’s left.

I read someplace that Moosie is going to start a newsletter, that should get things rolling. :eek: :D :D :D lol

WW

On this site you can bitch, moan, groan, and vent your steam; lie, tell half-truths, and complete fabrications; address political, social, hunting, fishing, shooting, and even whoopy issues. If some one doesn't like it, they'll most likely just tell ya. If you don't like them telling you THAT, then tuff. I've seen some uhhhh heated debates, but so far as I know no body has 'stepped outside' yet.
fight.gif
:eek: :D

So welcome aboard, buckle up, and have fun. We do.

Oh Yeah. Just so ya know here's a short list of known braggarts and liers who regularly post here:
ElkHunter
ElkChasr
Moosie
Kraven
DelW
Rouge Warrior
Hunetman
PawClaws
But be especially careful of Gunner46 :D

Diogenes may rest his lamp! :D (Gunner, you may have to explain this to the guys!) :D

Let 'em figure it out on their own.

All I have to say is Plato was a braggart and lier too and I like my 'tub' so well I named it the "Holy Mac Reel".

Now y'all figure THAT one out! ;)

WW,
There something else missing "over there".......
Half the ol' crew!! They seem to be popping up over here like lil pansies :D :D
Paws,
Any reference to an honest man deserves a disclaimer! Whew, was that Rosie I smell or just BS??

Chas

Chas know what ya mean. I quit posting over there for a month, fed up with the post deletions. Hadn't found this place then, if I had I may not have gone back. Might phase it out now anyway. Can see the only BS you might have to put up with over here is with someone you can at least converse with.
fight.gif
:D :D :D

WW

Back