Yeti GOBOX Collection

Heck of a fun day!

Outstanding, I’ve still got a little snow on the ground up in the blues, never would have thought crappie.
Are you on Brownlee?

Lucky Peak? Anybody can see that's Lake Lowell. A replica of the slab the girl's are holding would look great, just like they have it posed. Did you catch and males, any black crappie?

Duckslayer, Just wondering who makes that windshield cover on your boat. I have been thinking of getting one for my Crestliner. Has it worked well for you? And does it stay in place during long trips down the highway?

Duckslayer, Just wondering who makes that windshield cover on your boat. I have been thinking of getting one for my Crestliner. Has it worked well for you? And does it stay in place during long trips down the highway?

Love the windshield cover! It stays in place well, at least too 70mph. Haven’t driven over that w it. Long hauls I put my travel cover on. I’ve had it 4 years and work great. I put the straps through the steering wheel and the other side has an “oh sheet handle” lol I put the straps through for good measure.
Matt

Love the windshield cover! It stays in place well, at least too 70mph. Haven’t driven over that w it. Long hauls I put my travel cover on. I’ve had it 4 years and work great. I put the straps through the steering wheel and the other side has an “oh sheet handle” lol I put the straps through for good measure.
Matt
And the brand of the cover is.......?:)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back