Caribou Gear Tarp

Heard it thru the grapevine

Amberjack

Saw on the "other" site that a famed fisherman got flamed. In my opinion he deserved it. Thats part of the reason why I am here now. It's like what my long lost cousin Zeke says.

Opinions are like feet, everybody has two and they stink.

Oh well enjoying the company on this website.
Good people here.

All though this person is a very good fisherman, he has an attitude, he thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I met up with Delw this past Sat for a day of fishing at Saguaro Lake. Del's first time. He used a lure that not many people used at Saguaro.

Well I could say he got lucky, but I think it's more like he saw opportunitites and used his instinct as to what would work.
:D :D

Amberjack,

Notice how all his groupies have come to his rescue. I agree that he is a good fisherman but I believe that there is no subject that he isn't the worlds most authority on.

I thought about adding some logs to the fire from a different server but decided to leave things alone. :D :D

Yeah Westy gotta agree with ya. just did not quite know how to put the groupies thing. Good one

I thought about going all out with a flame war but better judgement got the best of me.

I did hire this person as a guide. I was not all that impressed. As a matter of fact I was very disapointed. I got a little tired of hearing how well I do this and how well I do that. Had to listen to this for 12 hours and pay for it to boot.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back