Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Head count for the Ohio Group Camping.

7th

Ok,I am adding 10 more res for the group at the caming, that will be 40 and need a good head count so I can keep it up, they will only let 100 in the camp ground and there will also be 20 boy scouts in there with us.
So, this is who I have on the list so fare:
Pawsclaws,
Hunter69, Wife and 2 kids.
Smitty and Boyfriend. (Sorry guys but she is brining him)
Ghost Bear.
Cowchaser.
Dr.Death and Wife.
Pipefitter5 and Wife.
CooperheadSnake and Wife.
S.Miracle.
Brian Buttermore and Wife.
BuckeyeBill.
Coffieman.

I have at least 2 more that are coming and don't know if they are brining there Wife and Kids or not yet.

So, if you are not on the list or not everyone that is coming with you please up date it here. If not then please don't post here to keep it as short as we can. Thank you all, and if I can be of more help let me know.

Moosie, could you sticky this one for us please.

Hey Frank, is Danny "Brining" Mike to tenderize him or what?? :eek: I got a pretty firm maybe, might be there from Bill Hurley for he and Sharon! :D

Phil,
I did not forget CG, she is going to stay with mommy and me that weekend. We have Res now for 40 people. Lets hope we can fill the site up.

Frank, I will have at least one, and maybe three with me. But we only need one site! They will stay with me in my pop up camper! :D

Hey Paws, sweetie. I talked to Frank today and he sent me directions to his house. Now if I can find my way through Dallas I should have it made. Can't wait to see you.

I should be there Saturday evening if all goes well. Hope to see you all soon. My Mother in law lives 30 minutes away, so I'll be staying there.

Guess what; bought more gear!! :D

Now let me see for Sunday Breakfast I'll need:

11 Dozen eggs
20 pounds of potatoes
20 pounds of sausage
10 pounds of bacon
5 pounds of ham
5 pounds of cheddar cheese
5 pounds of flour
6 gallons of milk
8 gallons of orange juice
4 gallons of tomato juice
1 gallon of buttermilk
2 quarts sour cream
4 quarts half and half
10 dozen biscuits
10 dozen pancakes
6 pounds of regular coffee
3 pounds of decaf coffee
10 pounds of sugar
2 pounds of sugar twin
1 pound of salt
1/2 pound of baking powder
1/2 pound onion powder
1/2 half pound garlic powder
5 quarts of pancake syrup
6 pounds of butter
2 pounds of lard
2 quarts EV Olive Oil
5 pounds of onions
6 pounds of green peppers
10 bottles of TexasPete
4 bottles of catsup
2 bottles of mustard
10 pounds of tomatoes.... :confused:

Oh, plus any other suggestions....

oh and four volunteers!! :D

Menu is:
Sausage gravy and biscuits
Buttermilk Pancakes
Scratch Buttermilk Biscuits
Sausage Patties
Bacon Strips
Hash browns
Potatoes O'Brian
Eggs Any Style Including Omelets
Scrambled Eggs ala Paws
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Coffee (Regular and Decaf)
Tomato Juice
Orange Juice
Fresh Milk

And anything else your little hearts desire please make it known! :D

Special requests such as Eggs Benedict, French fluffy omelets, shirred eggs, bagels, etc; please make it known in advance!

Thanks!! :D

Paws if you need help with breakfast I have no problem giving you a hand,It sounds like your cooking enough for the state of ohio :D

That'll feed 60 well Pipe. I want plenty for seconds for those who wish; and be ready if that scout troop wants to breakfaast with us too. Thanks for volunteering!! :D It isn't often you lucky dogs will get to do K.P. for Corporal Irons!! :D

See you all in a couple of days. Gotmost everything working now. Grass is cut, shingles replaced, septic system unstuck, and the sick dog still looks iffy; but, he is on his feet. I'm running a day and a half behind but should be out of here tomorrow late afternoon. See you most Saturday and Smitty and Mike on Friday at 0 dark 30!! :D

Back