Hawaii Upland

Awesome! How’d you bring the peacock down? What are the other species that you harvested? How did everything taste?

Absolutely worth the green fees so to speak. Years ago I dated a local girl, folks had a place surrounded by the Parker Ranch. Her dad and I spent quite a bit of time hunting pheasant, francolin and hogs. He would always let me use his Heym Drilling.
looks like you had a great trip

I thought about clubbing some chickens on Kauai in february, would that have counted as upland?😂

Awesome! How’d you bring the peacock down? What are the other species that you harvested? How did everything taste?
He went down with one round of #7.5 shot. Peacock breast tasted great, ate it for 3 days. The legs and thighs were too tough. Haven't tried the Francolins yet.

Awesome video. I always wondered about the Francolins. When I was there working on an ag project, the locals who worked on the farm were trapping those black francolins somehow. I think they were cooking them for lunch 😁

For table fare, red necked and yellow necked francolin in Kenya >>>>Guinea fowl IIRC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back