Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Happy Thanksgiving from Mr. and Mrs. Fin

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This morning I snuck out and tried to fill my Montana deer tag, regretting how selective I have been with other opportunities over the course of this season. With the abundance of wind and absence of bucks, it allowed me time to think about a lot of things other than my unfilled tag. The amazing group of family and friends always comes to mind.

Kim and I want to thank all of you Hunt Talk members for your support, your kindness, and your time here sharing stories and information. The forum is a lot of work at times, often falling on her shoulders during my travels. We appreciate all of you.

Our list of things to be thankful for is long, almost an embarrassment of riches in the non-material sense. The friendship of many here and the community of thinking hunters is one of the many things on our list to be grateful for.

Thanks to all of you. We wish you health, happiness, and sheep tags in every mail box. For your friendship and community participation, we are grateful.

Last edited:
Thank you Randy and family. Hunt talk is a daily part of my life. Thanks for all you do.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Did you know...

1906, a proclamation by President Theodore Roosevelt created (edit: poor word choice though you get the idea "reflected on") our day of Thanksgiving, a long standing tradition of Presidents. I really enjoy reflecting on his proclamation.

What i would give to have a modern day Theodore Roosevelt as our President.

1606450424010.png

1606450676093.png

Last edited:
Thank you both for all the work you have put into this platform and all of your others!

This platform has taught me a lot and even started to build relationships that I’m sure will last a while!

Happy Thanksgiving! Many of the friends and things I am thankful for have some connection to the hard work you and Kim have invested into Hunttalk and the hunting community. Thank-you

This morning I snuck out and tried to fill my Montana deer tag, regretting how selective I have been with other opportunities over the course of this season. With the abundance of wind and absence of bucks, it allowed me time to think about a lot of things other than my unfilled tag. The amazing group of family and friends always comes to mind.

Kim and I want to thank all of you Hunt Talk members for your support, your kindness, and your time here sharing stories and information. The forum is a lot of work at time, often falling on her shoulders during my travels. We appreciate all of you.

Our list of things to be thankful for is long, almost an embarrassment of riches in the non-material sense. The friendship of many here and the community of thinking hunters is one of the many things on our list to be grateful for.

Thanks to all of you. We wish you health, happiness, and sheep tags in every mail box. For your friendship and community participation, we are grateful.
I was just thinking about coming on and saying Happy Thanksgiving on here - I've been mostly a lurker and been trying to get more active but wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and the HuntTalk Family. Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving and a great time with friends and family no matter where you are!

Happy Thanksgiving Randy and Company! Thanks, for this little corner of sanity that enables my daily "escape"! You guys are appreciated!

Being thankful for a online forum sounds weird, but I'll say it. Hunttalk was immensely helpful for me this year. I met some cool people virtually and even got to hunt with one of them. No doubt the information I gathered here helped me punch some incredible tags. Thanks Mr and Mrs @Big Fin !! All the best to you and your family.

Kim and I want to thank all of you Hunt Talk members for your support, your kindness, and your time here sharing stories and information. The forum is a lot of work at times, often falling on her shoulders during my travels. We appreciate all of you.

Thank you, Randy for all that you, your wife, and your great team do for us throughout the year. Hunt Talk and your TV shows have added so much in terms of hunting skill and wisdom, and I believe that you have raised our game as far as knowledge of gear choice, animal behavior, and enjoying our fellow hunters is concerned. Best Wishes to all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back