Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Happy New Year. Resolutions??

Hemorrhage

capt.jpg

Happy New Year!!

My resolution is to shoot my rifle every week. I missed this year and that can't happen again...practice, practice, practice.

Any other resolutions?

Of course every year I vow to shed a bunch of weight and it worked in 2002 because my mother-in-law left and never came back!! HA HA!! Good luck to everyone and their personal new year's revolutions.

Well, I quit smoking a month ago, so that one's out. So I guess I'll resolve to get hump more often!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :D :p

To bring more love and happiness to my loving wife :D ( after 26 years its still love at first sight)( The first sight I see in the morning hump hump )

Hunterman(Tony)

Mine is to be a kinder person, a better friend......sounds good huh. But it ain gonna happen. Once a prick always a PRICK.

dwayne why didnt you tell me you quit. now i know why you dont call you are still miserable.

My resolution is to get out and do more hunting in the next year.We only have until the 9th for Snow Geese then its time for them Honkers.

This year I am going to work on my .308 stock, get in shape for hunting season, get a new and better job, and last but most defintely not least pay off all of my bills and get out of debt.
I think I will work on my stock about an hour or so a day and see how far I get on it and take a few pics everyday so ya'll can see my progress.
Happy New Year to ya'll.
Quick Draw

MNTMAN, I'm gunna get Certified soon too, I've done all the stuff earlier but never sent in for the Card. So I have to Re-pay and do it all again :(

MY resulution is to Get organized :( I am So Fetching Lost most of the Time I don't remember anything. I'mgoing to start writing more stuff down for starters. I'm also going to get 1 thing done a Night. I want to block off a 1/2 hour slot every night to get it done. I have many things to do. I'll post my List later in the Week. Right now I can't remember what it was and I forgot to write it down :( AHHHHHHHHgggg.

MAybe get in shape too..... But we'll see on that one ;)

I must say that I have gotten an ok start on my resolution so far. Today I cleaned all three of my high powered rifles. I also got step one done on my .308 stock....all the tape that I put on it after hunting season I got it cut into the diamond shapes that come on Savage rifles. After I buy some sand paper and other supplies I will really be getting started on the work.
Good luck everyone on starting and keeping your resolutions :):D:):D
Quick draw

My resolutions are

TO loose weight to get Married

Save up for the New House I am going to buy (as a rental)

Dump more money into my retirement account

Finish Redoing the Livingroom, Kitchen and Bathroom

Eat Heathier

Keep taking care of My WH and the Pupps

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back