Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Happy Hollidays to you too!

Tom

Hunttalk is a great place! Free speach in action, even the wrong point of view. I'm especially thankfull to all you smart out of state people who helped elect our governor to another term in the White House! My condolences to those who voted the wrong way, but I'm thankfull for you too. Happy Hollidays to all and good hunting, whether it be on the internet or your "welfare" public land or wherever! Happy Hollidays, and thanks for the forum, its a good place, I don't care what the others say.

Thanks Tom, but I gotta laugh. You spell "holiday" the same way Moosie does, "holliday". I will give you a break since I see "Holliday" is the name of a town in Tex-ass. ;) :D

Happy Bird Day!!!! We will have the family over, eat, watch whoever plays the Cowboys beat them. Then we are off to the Deer Camp, BTW I made Deerslayer a member last Sunday, He was stoked! He will be at camp Friday thru Sunday. Talk about your Thanksgivings, DS called Tuesday and told me that the Police had busted the people responsible for his burgulary! He stated that the man that was resposible was given the job of buying back all of the Pawned stuff and was "bringing it in by the Truckload!!! hump

Back