Happy Holidays !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
From the Moose Family to yours !!!!!!

DSCF2246.JPG

Merry Christmas to you and your. Good looking crew you have there. One more kid and you will have a basketball team.

Nemont

Merry Christmas to the Moosie Clan.. May the blessing of a benevolent and loving God be upon you and all in your household.

:cool:

Beautiful wife & children Moosie. Continued blessings to all of you.

NHY & family

Merry Christmas Moosie and Family...................... And Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forums from mine to yours. God Bless

Merry Christmas to the whole HUNTTALK CLAN and their loved ones from the Deckman family..way out here in New Jersey.

PS
Moosie, you got something on your chin.

Merry Christmas

MEERY CHRISTMAS,MOOSIE,NICE LOOKING FAMILY YOU GOT THERE,THINK THEY WILL BE HUNTERS? hump YOU CAN MAKE DEER DRIVES WITH YOUR LITTLE ARMY......BEST WISHES AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM A FRIEND IN EASTERN CANADA :cool:

big ben said:
THINK THEY WILL BE HUNTERS?

Little Parker (no. 3) was at his Gramma's house the other day. It was starting to get late and he told her, "hey Gramma I've got to go home now, I'm going hunting!" :D

Merry Christmas to you and your's Moosie and all the rest of the Hunt Talkers on here. May you all be happy and safe during the holiday season.

back to you

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Moosie whatever turned out of the big news? Did I miss it?

Back