Happy Holidays from AZ402 and family

AZ402

X_mas_2003.sized.jpg

One day I was walkin down this road when I found this old cowboy hat, it was hot and sunny out so I threw it on. All of a sudden old Stan comes riddin up with a couple of horses , he says Howdy partner You ever ride a REAL horese? I said no so he says well hop on , Lets go riddin!Well we go along and Stan says ,Hey have you ever shot a REAL gun? I said no, so he says Lets go shoot! So we shoot a while and Stan says Have you ever sucked a REAL ****? I said now hold on there buddy I just found this hat I aint no REAL COWBOY!!!!!!Heh!!! Heh!!! The Sundevlis are going to get a BEATIN Jan.3....UofA.UofA.UofA.UofA..UofA...UofA!!!!!
hump.gif
fight.gif
eek.gif

have a good one!! nice looking family you got there! O.K, i mean wife, the others are dogs, but they are family too.

Hey Happy Holidays, Tell Carol I said Hi!! I wish we were goin huntin down there, heck I've got a bunch of arrows to waste!Is your address still the same? I just got the pictures back of the toad I shot up here. I did take the liberty of wiping the milk off his lips!Anyways I'll send you some pictures of the area to. Whats it gonna take to get you up here? I know Carol would love the fly fishing!
smile.gif

Merry Christmas Stan. Great picture, but to ridicule your pup with a set of antlers
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

BTW, thanks for the invite on some golfing. I doubt I will make it up there, although I did shoot a round today. I guess it was a success, they didn't kick me off the course.
biggrin.gif

Meery Christmas to you and your family.

LOVE the Stalkings man !!!

Right back at ya!!! I'd wish that you got everything a man needs for Christmas, But the Picture shows you already have it.

Oscar, thanks, things are good in AZ.

Hilyer, the quail behind the house and the trout on oak creek; took some heavy loses this week. To bad you didn't make it down. Carol say's hi, also she says your handle should have been "TheProstatePlumber"..........

Hilyer, the quail behind the house and the trout on oak creek; took some heavy loses this week. [/QUOTE]

Sounds like fun to bad I did'nt make it.So were you usin the old faitful panther martin? Also are the quail doin good back there again? They must be if you were hittin them!By the way blasted my first rooster yesterday, him and some of his buddies made the fatal mistake of commin on the property
biggrin.gif
Usually they dont come around cuz the labs like to dine on them.Other wise I've just been watchin these bulls up on the hill, it looks like they will stick around long enough to get their sheds
smile.gif
I still have'nt seen that whitty though but a bunch of his buddies are out in the field every night, I'm sure he's around here somewhere.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back