Happy Halloween with pics ;)

Delw

This year we got a late start, too much crap to do. Believe it or not we had it all done in 5 hours at the very most.
Last years pumpkins were 10x better but we started a little earlier....

Img_1930.jpg

IMG_1929.JPG

My oldest on the right with her friend ;)

IMG_1928.JPG

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

The kid covered in blood weve known since he was really small, he is usually covered in blood when we see him so april just thought it was going to be another trip to the hospitol, but it was fake this time....

Next year the bigger kids said we will do a haunted house.( we were going to do it this time but again ran out of time). we started setting up this morning and did about 1 hour last night. then fished up after work this afternoon.
took 20 mins to clean up( thanks to my daughters friend ;)

the fog machine was cool, but the pics give it no justics, it was really cool going around the pumpkins at night....

Christmas is next yeah!!!!

Delw

Thanks for the pictures Del. That is really cool and I thought you had a fire inside the house, door open, smoke all around. :) Always look forward to seeing your creations. Your kids are great!

Looks like Del has far more fun with this stuff than the kids, and the kids have a great time...

Thanks for the pics and stories Del... :)

Way to get into the spirit. I, on the otherhand, went to the pub as to not be home when the trick-or-treaters showed up. I should have stayed home, I am still having visions of the ugly chick that followed me home. :eek:

Keeping up with the Jones nothing... Try the Wilcox's :D

"I am still having visions of the ugly chick that followed me home."

HAHA, Even with a Costume she was Ugly..........

MarvB said:
Can just see miller..."I said keep the fuggin mask ON!"

...and Axle hiding under the bed.....

ROTFLMFAO

Thats funny.

Aprils favorite day is halloween, its a blast to see the little ones all dressed up and come to the house begging for candy.

Besides most of the little ones are accompanied by moms ;)

Delw

looks like everything was pretty spooky at DelW's house. That's a neat set up Del.

:cool:

Awesome pics, Del! Man, you went all out! Danny looks great and Anthony looks pretty deadly with a gun! Claudia is growing up so fast! I remember when she was but a wee lil thing! I'm glad the fam had an awesome Halloween!

I was wondering where your pics were. I know you take this holiday pretty seriously. :D

What was the dude covered in blood dressed as????? My best guess is that he's a skater that crashed and burned. Great pics Del, they look great.
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back