Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HAPPY Halloween !!!! (MtMiller)

Moosie

Grand poopa
Although I didn't make it out hunting yesterday. I carved a Pumpkin to honor the pictuers we're going to get soon from MTMiller !!!!

pumpkin2.jpg

pumpkin1.jpg

I have another one I'm finishing up tonight.... Anyone Else carve anything ?

OK.. A few more pics !!!!

Here is one Mason My youngest wanted :

img_4026.jpg

Here is one Zachary MAde :

img_4024.jpg

Here is one O-Town helped Carve out today.

img_4017.jpg

This he had MOM help him today and I came home and did the final touches :

img_4023.jpg

Here's the Hunting ones :

img_4030.jpg

And ALL of them Lined up :

img_4028.jpg

We went with a few friends out tonight. Here is most of the gang :

img_3980.jpg

Hope everyone had a good evening !!!!

its sad to say but looking at that pic i got to see more trick or treaters then came to my door. i had the lights on and went to costco and got a bunch of good candy and 5 people came that were all teens. glad to see you guys had go spirits.

That crew looks like it could easily clean out all the candy bowls it hit up...

Nice punkins...

Yah, I told the kids that we should hit some of the lone houses. I know a few people that have candy and aren't in a sub. Whenever anyone comes by they hand out handfulls just to get rid of it. :D

ElkChsr, they slowed the process up a little whenever they knocked. We were always spread out through 2-3 houses at a time so watching kids was a little tough. It all worked out though.

that is definitly Miller. Take a good look at it again, you can clearly see that Axe's ass is backed right up into Miller

I should have made it a sheep ... huh Schmalts ?

Thanks for the Kudos. the only other person I seen take that type of time doing Pumkins was DeerKing. He was/is Awesome !!

Moosie, props to the boys on their carvings. some good stuff there. BTW, yours ain't bad either.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back