Caribou Gear Tarp

Happy Fathers Day

Always nervous when the phone rings on Father's Day. I don't want to hear "Dad, we have never met, but I think you briefly knew my mother";):D

Happy Father's Day to everyone else.

Always nervous when the phone rings on Father's Day. I don't want to hear "Dad, we have never met, but I think you briefly knew my mother";):D

Happy Father's Day to everyone else.
I guess that better than you being nervous on Coming Out of the Closet Day... :D

Happy Father's Day to those that have been biologically successfull! ;)

WOW.... All I can say, my daughter sent me a HFD card today and ... man, I have changed my direction......
No longer check out the collage girls gone wild... Nuff said...
You may take it sounds preverted. But when your kid brings her mates home to swim in the pool and ya get the Mr. Boykin comment .... Man it really sucks..
Worst than that, I am feeling the guilt. I just paid a bill to direct TV for an "adult show" and start to freak out wondering if I will sees my mates kids???? Worst yet, what if it my kid that pops up... ekk

Gwad, I was 18 and remember what dat was about... From time to time my kid has a few of the LSU cheer squad staying over and wondering if I catch wood if that will make me a perv>>> Gawd help....

Guess as long as I don't start peeking out the back window or take a second glance at what I am seeing that makes me alright.. it is a sick way to torture a bloke..

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back