Happy Easter!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Our Father loves us so much that he knowingly gave the ultimate sacrifice... a pure, kind and loving Son who had never committed a single sin went to be whipped until his flesh was hanging from His bones. He was spit on, humiliated, and ridiculed... and then cricified on a cross. Crucifiction is one of the most torturous and painful acts known in the world. Worse yet, Jesus faced the most unconscionable and fearsome act yet to come: While we slept and ate and sinned He went to Hell and battled demons and Satan in our stead so that we could be forgiven of sin and spend eternity in Paradise with Him!
What a gift of love!
May all of our HT family be blessed with love, family and friends on this awesome Resurrection Day!

It was an emotional morning for sure. I sat in church, next to my youngest daughter. Next to her was my middle daughter. Two months ago they weren’t even speaking, and wouldn’t sit in the same room.

It was beautiful. And entirely humbling. And they thought I was weird for crying.

Today was the moment when you’ve climbed out of the canyon and get to see all that is around you.

He is risen.

It was an emotional morning for sure. I sat in church, next to my youngest daughter. Next to her was my middle daughter. Two months ago they weren’t even speaking, and wouldn’t sit in the same room.

It was beautiful. And entirely humbling. And they thought I was weird for crying.

Today was the moment when you’ve climbed out of the canyon and get to see all that is around you.

He is risen.
Awesome...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back