Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hair cuts

The Viperess

Has any of you heard the song by Ray Stevens about the hair cuts.
Well it true go back home to the one that has cut been cutting your hair. :MAD

Took the boys to get hair cuts today told the guy what I wanted them to have and OH BOY it sure was a shocker. the Fad hair cut here is to cut it all off.I and turkeyeye just looked at each other when the guy got done with Martin :eek: Turkeyeye looked at me and said mom I am glad I said just a trim or I would really look funny.
wait till dad see LittleNut he really going to :BLEEP: :MAD :BLEEP: :MAD

I could of cried. so now Turkeyeye keeps calling LittleNut Bobby Hill from Tv.

I will have The Nut post a pic of the poor kid later.

If you ask me I think he looks like a blowing ball now :D

Ya know it's funny. When I was a kid you had to drag us kicking and screaming to get a hair cut. My boy is always pissing and moaning I don't let him get his hair cut often enough. I don't think the kid needs a hair cut every two weeks. He ain't in the Marines.

What's wrong with cutting all your hair off? I keep my head nice and q-ball like. I don't see how guys can pay $15-$20 for a sinking hair cut now. I say keep it as simple as possible...shave it off!! Can't wait to see the pictures though!

IMAG0197_thumb.jpg

bobbyhill.gif

The picture is a little small, but yeah he does resemble Bobby Hill with that haircut. Doesn't look bad.

I'm a little like Wileycoyote. I haven't paid for a haircut since before I got married around 8 years ago. My wife gives me a buzz cut every couple of weeks. Although, she really likes the bald look and would really like to shave my head bald.

I like mine buzzed..

It is far easier to take care of and you don't ever wake up with a bad hair day... :)

Thats a very good looking hair cut Bobby.. err..... TE!!! :D

OOPS!!!!! Little Nut... :eek: :( :D

I just did that last night. Hunting season is coming and i do not lilke dealing with smelly greasy hair on trips. He looks sharp!

Back in the 60s, the summer meant either Crew cuts or Burr Cuts. I hated sitting on that chair in the driveway with the neighbor cutting a bunch of us living in Ft. Worth, at least we could see who had busted their head during the winter!!!! TE, at least it will grow out, not that you don't make it work! ;)

I like it.
I just cut Steve's hair like that for hunting season.(It was getting mighty thin on top anyway.)
I would love to shave my head during hunting season,think how easy it would be.
Just toss on a hat and go.LOL

dont let your kids have a hair cut that is in style...your kids look entirely to damned happy!.........happy kids leed to spoiled kids which leeds to kids still living at home when they should be out on their own!

Well to set the record here it is not TE it is littlenut with that smile on his face. :MAD :BLEEP:

and JB you are right dont let them be happy or they never leave home.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back