Yeti GOBOX Collection

Guy Eastman is Full of *#%@

Elkwhisper

Wasn't able to close the deal on the big 330" bull I had inside 100 yards for over an hour yesterday morning, but was able to punch my antelope tag before tucking my tail and heading home. Had a fun extended weekend with the boys, but other than yesterday morning the elk activity was slow.

This unfortunate buck wandered a little to close to a tree row that gave e cover for a stalk, and he won a years free room and board in my freezer. Once I had him on the ground I had a bright idea. I was sitting on the dumper the other day reading an Eastmans, and saw a pic of Guy with a whole goat in his pack. Pretty sure I have seen a few such MR hero shots on this site as well. I got his insided on the outside, wacked the legs off at the knees and strapped him onto my MR Crew Cab. Managed to make it about a half mile before the 80+ degree temps dropped me. Now my back hurts, but my freezer is full..... And oh yeah! F*$K Guy Eastman. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2012 MT Archery Antelope-SIZED.JPG
    2012 MT Archery Antelope-SIZED.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 3,232
You big baby. Tough it out! If guy can do it... just sayin.
Seriously though, nice buck, are you done elk hunting?

You are tough on those pronghorn during archery season. Another fine buck to your arrow. Congrats.

Great photo and hunt by the sounds of it...well done and good luck on the next walk out getting the whole animal out in your pack..

Not done elk hunting by a long shot..... just had to come back to civilization for a couple days to get some work done.... then off to WY on Thursday to see if i can't arrow another goat. Hopefully back at the elk next week.

I have killed bulls the first week of October four out of the last five years. Hoping to continue the streak if i can get another kitchen pass from the wife

Great hero pic! Good story... man, how you manage to sneak up on such is beyond me!

Very nice! Not only the mr pack haul out, you have guy's hero pic photo skills! :)

Sweet pronghorn. I believe that success on a mature antelope with a bow is about 40% having no does around, 50% having the animal in a stalk-able location (cover and good wind) and 10% luck. Nice job.

There is a reason Guy Eastman and I are so loved on this site. Haters gonna hate.

attachment.php

Nice lopes guys, and you really should take the 20 minutes to bone out the animal, it's much, much easier!

Jose, stop walking towards the end of the world, your gonna fall of the edge! :D

There is NOTHING in the distance in that photo!

I bet that pack still stinks like goat and blood. Jose I thought you were a black guy :confused::D And the "B" on the ball cap doesn't look like an NRA logo ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back