Gustafson vs Brown Montana

It doesn't matter what political affiliation, you must acknowledge the craziness of the last legislative session and the absurdity and waste of time in enacting laws then determined to be unconstitutional.
As expressed previously, I would rather the legislature meet two days every ninety years ... instead of ninety days every two years!

Buckle up! I predict more legislation adversely impacting hunting, public lands, and wildlife values, with strong gubernatorial endorsement.

Oh how I wish you could prove me wrong!

Appointments now days are by X party Governor and Donors that shape America - right down to State Supreme Court Justices.

One aspect about Gustafson:
She was appointed to State District Justice by Martz (R) and later appointed by Bullock (D) to State Supreme Court. She has time in with a healthy background. She's served Montana well and her Donors do not have the fresh scat shine of either political party.

Gustafson hopefully prevails.

Since this is a pro-public land website, it is worth noting that James Brown is endorsed by Attorney General Austin Knudsen. The Austin Knudsen who advocated for building subdivisions for the recent influx of out of staters over acquiring more land for wildlife and hunting.

This is what scares the crap out of me. He's aligning himself to be the next Gov. I sure hope people remember his stance on public lands

Come to think of it, I’d like to see a citation on the bail reform as well. That’s an issue well outside the purview of a state Supreme Court justice to enact, something that’d be decided by lawmakers. The state Supreme Court would only get to judge the constitutionality of any such reforms if they were challenged in court and appealed up to the top.

When I entered “Gustafson bail reform” into ye olde Google machine this thread was the fourth result to show up. None of the preceding results had anything to do with Justice Gustafson.

Gustafson is also backed by the Trial Lawyers Association. Very appropriate for the season.

Since this is a pro-public land website, it is worth noting that James Brown is endorsed by Attorney General Austin Knudsen. The Austin Knudsen who advocated for building subdivisions for the recent influx of out of staters over acquiring more land for wildlife and hunting.

Is anyone surprised that EA was the other person to that voted with him? I mean she just seems like the Stepford Wife of MT politics.

Is anyone surprised that EA was the other person to that voted with him? I mean she just seems like the Stepford Wife of MT politics.

Ugh, Elsie. It is extremely frustrating that she is in charge of education. She doesn't seem capable of forming a cogent thought on her own.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back