Guns , girlfriend and married

If i needed to sell a gun to pay a bill yep without hesitation IMO its my job to handle thing when shit hits the fan
But every woman I dated knew real fast I was a hunter, had one tell me its such bad carma having those dead animals on the walls so the first time she came over said ok lets see the room after looking around at 4 or 5 deer 3 bears, elk ,fox, bobcats, coyotes and water foul an fish SHE asked since it was such bad carma how long would it take to box em up and put in the garage? I said about the same time as it will take for her to drive back home and she did thinking I was so rude
Man I miss her lol
Ya gotta make sure they fit in your lifestyle or move on

If she's asking that before you're married then just imagine where you're heading. She'll mold you to perfection. Some folks are ok with that, so to each their own.

My wife and I met at a friends wedding. She lived 7 hours away so when we first started dating I’d go out there and hang out for a couple days and then she’d come out here. Like my second trip out there I ditched her to go help a friend pack out a mountain goat. Guess that was probably a good enough warning on what she was getting into

With tinder premium in conjunction with the current shortage and political landscape, you gotta do the right thing. Bae’s gotta go.

Back