Gun cases and Alaska Air

Huntnut60

Well-known member
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
177
Haven’t flown to a hunt in 16 years but am flying to Alaska on Alaska Air. Reviewing their gun cases requirements I was wondering if an older gun case with 4 latches, the end ones have locking mechanisms, meets the requirements. Then latches have built in locks but I am sure the locks from that type of case all have the same key. Would this meet the requirements of unique locking device?
 
I usually borrow locks from work and whoever I’m traveling with we all fly them so we each have a key incase someone looses their key
 
The rule is that only the owner should be able to unlock the case, and when all unlocked or non-locking latches are open, there should be no way to pry it open.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,094
Messages
2,249,564
Members
39,092
Latest member
jgarren
Back
Top