Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Guess who drew a Wyoming deer tag?

mtmiller

That would be me. It looks like 1-pointer and I are headed to the hi-country this September. :D

Congrats,

Been dreaming about his hunt since I was a kid. Can't believe it's finally a reality.

Woooohoooo.

Congratulations I hope you two score great, well actually I am pretty certain you will...Way to go... :D

Congrats on the draw and good luck.

Yeppers, I drew along with miller. Looks like Sept will find be chasing buck mule deer and doe pronghorns in WY!

'Gunner- 1_pointer would be your smartest and bestest looking friend! ;)

LOL Gunner ;)

KUDOS guys !!!!! Find out the Hiding hole and I'll make it next time

you guys have been close since those long nights hunting in Canada.. HUmmmmmmmm :D

Seriously though, it will be a Cool hunt, Good luck !!

Hey Moosie, some of us can't just hunt and vacation! ;)

If you remember, I was shacking with you and Wylee with the blast furnace! Talk about hot spring nights!!!! :D

I'm just hoping that 1-Pointer is BEHIND the camera in most of the pictures.... If I have to look at one of their mugs, I'll take MT's, at least then Axl might be in the picture....

Wow, this turned ugly. :eek: First the gayism remark from the "pan-man" and then a comment about my natural good looks. :D I understand about Tyler, he is one ugly bastage. ;)

No Axl, he will just slow us down, so I guess the best I can do is paste a jack-in-the-box face over my melon. :D

This year we hit the roughest country we can find and no more shooting little deer.

Wow, this is like a flash-back to 3rd grade when I got picked on for the the fat kid...or was that yesterday??

I didn't know I was THAT fugly! :eek:

Becareful, miller I'd hate to have to start in the short jokes.
shhh.gif
fight.gif

Oak- I'm suprised anyone remembers that one! :D That's part of it, the other part has to do with...
shhh.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back