• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Guess who drew a Wyoming deer tag?

mtmiller

That would be me. It looks like 1-pointer and I are headed to the hi-country this September. :D

OSOK

Congrats,

Been dreaming about his hunt since I was a kid. Can't believe it's finally a reality.

Woooohoooo.

ELKCHSR

Congratulations I hope you two score great, well actually I am pretty certain you will...Way to go... :D

1_pointer

Yeppers, I drew along with miller. Looks like Sept will find be chasing buck mule deer and doe pronghorns in WY!

'Gunner- 1_pointer would be your smartest and bestest looking friend! ;)

Moosie

Grand poopa
LOL Gunner ;)

KUDOS guys !!!!! Find out the Hiding hole and I'll make it next time

you guys have been close since those long nights hunting in Canada.. HUmmmmmmmm :D

Seriously though, it will be a Cool hunt, Good luck !!

1_pointer

Hey Moosie, some of us can't just hunt and vacation! ;)

If you remember, I was shacking with you and Wylee with the blast furnace! Talk about hot spring nights!!!! :D

JoseCuervo

I'm just hoping that 1-Pointer is BEHIND the camera in most of the pictures.... If I have to look at one of their mugs, I'll take MT's, at least then Axl might be in the picture....

mtmiller

Wow, this turned ugly. :eek: First the gayism remark from the "pan-man" and then a comment about my natural good looks. :D I understand about Tyler, he is one ugly bastage. ;)

No Axl, he will just slow us down, so I guess the best I can do is paste a jack-in-the-box face over my melon. :D

This year we hit the roughest country we can find and no more shooting little deer.

1_pointer

Wow, this is like a flash-back to 3rd grade when I got picked on for the the fat kid...or was that yesterday??

I didn't know I was THAT fugly! :eek:

Becareful, miller I'd hate to have to start in the short jokes.

1_pointer

Oak- I'm suprised anyone remembers that one! :D That's part of it, the other part has to do with...