MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Guess the score

txDEERhuntr

This is a main frame 12 point my pops shot in South Texas....can you guess what it scores.......will put it this way the widest point is 23 and a 1/4 inches wide

whitey1.jpg

whitey.jpg

I'm really gonna throw myself out there,LOL.......gonna say Right side has about 52" of total tine length, and the Left side has about 56"....throw in a 21" inside spread and about 35" of mass.......I say 164" :rolleyes: :p

txDEERhuntr said:
you both are pretty close if you look at in 2 different ways;)

Mine was guesstimated in "gross" measurements......"net"s are for fish... :D

ok gross it scores 163 1/8 net scores 154 1/2...all offically scored by a guy out of Dallas Texas this deer was amazingly only 3 and a half years old! Imagine the score in 2 more years!

Tom I figured you would get close seeing how your in south texas and this deer came out of san angelos....

Tom said:
Shoot, iminrut was only 7/8 inch off. You gave us a big hint with the width. Not too many deer get that big!!

:D :D I'm suprised I got that near with just "roughing" him out....

Being a flatlander, I get to spend more time with Whitey's than big Muleys hump...... If it would have been a mack daddy Mule Deer, I wouldn't have even been close.......

That is a great deer............to bad we don't have a pic of him on the hoof, to view....

on hoof my dad has the pics in Texas and you would have guessed 200 for the score the deer was TINY!! and the horns looked huge on it~

Just got back from the Hunter's Extravaganza in Ft. Worth. 3 1/2 hours of nothing but hunting gadgets. Some monster racks on the wall...and a few walking around too. ;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back