Guess the score if you dare...

Hurry shoot quickly! shoot now! ummmmmm somewhere around 92 1/2 or so if my math is ok. Also assuming the left side is a little longer than the right. But who knows its just a guess from one side of his frame really.

That's a smoker buck right there. Love the mass below the cutters. Saw a similair buck 2 days prior to season in Wyoming last fall, never did turn him up again. In my truck there's 2 classes of big bucks, 80+ and 90+. Don't see many of the latter but I think that's one right there.

I know you have more pics than that. Hard to guess without seeing more angles, other than to say, "Shoot now, we'll worry about scores later."

L - 17"
P - 6.5"
C1 - 7.25"
C2 - 7.75"
C3 - 4.75"
C4 - 2.5"

Total = 45.75" X 2 = 91.5"

And I think I might be shy on the lower mass measurements. I hope he is in an Arizona unit where we will be filming in September.

Is it safe to say that if this buck is spotted on August 16th, he is going to receive a ground check?

I love to take a quick look and then just go on gut without looking at other guesses. My gut said 91". then I read the posts and saw the other pic. I'm not gonna move off my number, 91" I would not let him walk, ever!

93 2/8" and I don't know a dang thing bout scoring lopes. Somebody kill the thing so we can get a score!

I'm betting he's going to break one of those thin tips unless he gets killed quick. Unbroken, with the
2nd picture as my judge, I'm thinking he's pushing 88". 90" with another inch of horn length. Please ground score (unbroken I hope) with a tape.

Do you have a front angle shot of him? I think he's probably a world record contender.

Back