Groove Bullets Web Site - Open

Shaky

Hello All,

The Groove Bullets web site is up and running.

http://groovebullets.com

Don
smile.gif

Shaky, they resemble the Barnes Triple Shock Bullets.

Jude
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-20-2003 16:27: Message edited by: JudeinPa ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JudeinPa:
Shacky, they resemble the Barnes Triple Shock Bullets.

Jude
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jude,

I haven't seen the bullet your talking about.

Groove Bullets are custom made on CNC machines. The design is unique to Groove Bullets.

Have a good one,

Don
smile.gif

They do look sharp!!! I'm sure the exp would be perfect out of my .338. I'll have to start saving my pennies up.

shaky, I didn't mean anything by saying that your bullets resembled the Barnes Triple Shock, just stating what they look like. Do you offer any specials on some test bullets to see how they perform? I would be interested in the .25 caliber. I also am limited on the overall cartridge length do to the magazine box and was wondering how long the .25 cal pills were.

Thanks in advance,

Jude
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JudeinPa:
shaky, I didn't mean anything by saying that your bullets resembled the Barnes Triple Shock, just stating what they look like. Do you offer any specials on some test bullets to see how they perform? I would be interested in the .25 caliber. I also am limited on the overall cartridge length do to the magazine box and was wondering how long the .25 cal pills were.

Thanks in advance,

Jude
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jude,

The 25 Caliber 101gr EXP Groove Bullet is 1.185" in length.

To address the issue of "trying" Groove Bullets I offer them in 25 count. I am not aware of any other bullet manufacturer that does this.

As to pricing, as already stated, any registered member of Moosies gets 10% off any Groove Bullets. The listed price for 25 count is $28.75 and your price, as a registered member of Moosies will be $25.87 for 25 count of the 25 caliber 101gr EXP Groove Bullet.

If you get 10 guys together and buy 50 each and place it as one order you will save even more. The listed price for 500 count of the 25 Caliber 101gr EXP Groove Bullet is $475.00 or 95 cents each. If you deduct the 10% for being a Moosie registered member the price goes down to $427.50 for 500 count or 86 cents each. Make sure when you place an order that you state your handle on Moosies and your registration number from Moosies. I will then deduct the 10% off the listed price.

Thank you for posting the picture of the other bullet. Although Groove Bullets appear to look like the bullet you posted a picture of, the geometric differences are a lot.

Again, thank you for your questions and your interest.

Don

Nut,

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

Don

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1_pointer:
They do look sharp!!! I'm sure the exp would be perfect out of my .338. I'll have to start saving my pennies up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1_pointer,

Not to be overly nosey, but what cartridge are you talking about with regards to the 338 caliber? Additional, if I may ask, what animal or animals would you be hunting using Groove Bullets in 338 caliber?

Thanks for your interest and don't forget as a registered member of Moosies you get 10% off the listed prices. Just include your handle and registration number with your order.

Don

Sounds good to me Indy, but it will have to be at a later date as I just had some unexpected repairs on my Nissan Crewcab. Had to replace a rear leaf spring from hitting a pot hole here in Penna. Set me back over $300.00. I will let you know when I get some $$$ together though.

Jude
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trophy_killer:
Shaky, I just registered at your site. Looks like a good one, thanks!!
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trophy Hunter,

Thanks for registering.

The site just opened recently to the general public. Based on feedback from the users it will be changed/edited to meet the needs of everyone. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to list them.

Don

Back