Caribou Gear Tarp

Grizzly bear delisting

6mm Remington

So they have extended the time period for taking comments on the possible delisting of grizzly bears so that states can once again allow limited hunting of these incredible animals. Either way you feel, if a person doesn't speak up and make their voice be heard, they don't have much grounds to complain later if things don't pan out as they had hoped. I feel it's time to allow states to be able to have limited hunting for these spectacular animals and science based research by biologist supports this. I hope all here take a couple minutes to comment either way. Thanks.

David

https://www.regulations.gov/searchResults?rpp=25&po=0&s=FWS–R6–ES–2016–0042&fp=true&ns=true

I gave them my comment. Everyone on this forum should as well. It doesn't have to be long or detailed, just let them know that you want grizzlies delisted so the States can get back to doing real work for ALL the wildlife, instead of spending their time in courtrooms.

Please make your comments. In the last Federal issue I was involved with, a USFWS senior employee told me the tally of comments. Hunters were outnumbered with 2,200+ comments by the other side, with hunters providing 84 comments. That is what you call getting shellacked.

When hunters tell me their voice is never listened to, it is results like above that provide the explanation of why our voice is not listened to. Seems we are much better at voicing our opinion down at the coffee shop, at the bar, or on an internet forum, and far less likely to voice our opinion in the places where it would make a difference.

Thanks to all who comment.

Comments made. Randy had a great article in the July/Aug edition of Bugle magazine. It is worth the read if you haven't done so already.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back