Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Secret Ingredient

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jonas how much have you had to drink?

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
Probably going to get flamed for this, but the best grilled cheeses I ever ate were made by my grandma with wheat bread, a crap-ton of butter, a couple slices of American cheese, and sliced rectangularly. The thing was, she had this OG George Foreman sort of grill thing from the 50s specifically made for making grilled cheese sandwiches. It had smooth, flat grills, and a fabric-wrapped cord. The thing weighed like 30 pounds. It was awesome. I have no idea what happened to it after she died. I looked, and I’m pretty sure my cousin made off with it all sneaky-like.

Nowadays I use all different kinds of breads and cheeses, but if I had grandma’s grilled cheese maker there’d only be one way to make them. And they’d damn sure be sliced rectangularly.

Given @TEEPEECREEPIN FREAK! is the Hunt Talker formerly known as @EYJONAS, I thought this was going to be a thread with the old recording of Jonas finding a hair in the grilled cheese his girl friend made for him. "She's been out for about an hour now. Come on over, let's get whiskey drunk. Hit me up with a text."
I can keep it Disney sometimes....

If you wanna hit a couple pinners, get whiskey drunk on the courts and do the gritty I'm game too.

I'm a peacock @Big Fin........

Do people over the age of 10 really eat American cheese?
Hell ya, it's a favorite camp lunch, especially with some roast beef in there. I don't eat it at home ever, but in camp for lunch after I wandered around spooking deer n elk all morning or scaring trout, absolutely! White bread, Kraft American singles, 3 slices of roast beef deli meat, with butter. I don't do it for camp dinner ever, due to usually being wiped out and going to the freeze dried instead, and the need to focus on a good beer or 2.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back