Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Secret Ingredient

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jonas how much have you had to drink?

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
If I’m feeling particularly inclusive of other cultures I’ll sprinkle about 1/2 pound of cheese on a flour tortilla and throw it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. The cheaper and meltier the cheese the better, this recipe usually only gets broken out after a pretty good bender.

There’s been a lot of talk about bacon grease on this thread, but not enough mention of the great creator of that luscious nectar. Bacon belongs on a grilled cheese.
Question for the panini policemen(@gouch @thomas89 ) : do bacon bits turn it into a different sandwich? Is it no longer a grilled cheese but instead a “bits and cheese”?

There’s been a lot of talk about bacon grease on this thread, but not enough mention of the great creator of that luscious nectar. Bacon belongs on a grilled cheese.
Question for the panini policemen(@gouch @thomas89 ) : do bacon bits turn it into a different sandwich? Is it no longer a grilled cheese but instead a “bits and cheese”?
From what I gather if there’s anything other than cheese it’s a panini to them.

If I’m feeling particularly inclusive of other cultures I’ll sprinkle about 1/2 pound of cheese on a flour tortilla and throw it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. The cheaper and meltier the cheese the better, this recipe usually only gets broken out after a pretty good bender.
You are my brother from a different mother. Just had one about 40 minutes ago...I'm hanging bad today pretty sure I lost part of my Christmas cash bonus out the window of my truck while barfing last night. Sitting here trying to remember if I said anything I shouldn't of at the company party last night. F@CK tequila.

You are my brother from a different mother. Just had one about 40 minutes ago...I'm hanging bad today pretty sure I lost part of my Christmas cash bonus out the window of my truck while barfing last night. Sitting here trying to remember if I said anything I shouldn't have at the company party last night. F@CK tequila.
We hosted some family Christmas yesterday. I was hung over from the night before but that didn’t stop me from playing cards and drinking by the wood stove until 2am.

I don’t feel too bad today I think I’ve got my body in winter mode and it just gets used to the massive influxes of booze almost daily.

I don't know, I'm past that now. Now I'm wondering if a cheese fajita is a Mexican grilled cheese.

Nope. Not grilled cheese. That’s quesadilla 🤣

From what I gather if there’s anything other than cheese it’s a panini to them.

“Them”. Pfft. If you could just be honest with yourselves. Nothing wrong with liking a panini, but you gotta be honest and up front about it.

“Hell of a packout so as soon as me and the boys got back to the house we whipped up some paninis.” Just own it!

Back