Greetings

Toonces

"Anything Goes"???? That's refreshing.
biggrin.gif

Toonces! Welcome!! Glad you found your way to the front door. Will definitely seeyou around here pal.
biggrin.gif

Toonce , Welcome Friend... DID PAWCLAUSE Invite you ? That guy invites anyone/.. I hope you are a better hunter then that "CANDY" he invited, Said it was his Female "Friend". I'm not sure what that meant but Roumor has it she Charged by the Hour, so She didn't stick around to long
wink.gif

Yeppers, Anything goes... Unless you disagree then we'll decide if anything goes
wink.gif

Seriously, Tell us a Story mate !!

Any port in a storm huh guys?! I'm still deciding if I'll ever go back to that limey, politically correct BS on the nahc board. Howya doin moosie? Long time no post fer me huh? Did you get tired of giving swampy a hard time over on HA?

We'll see how many other refugees make it over here from the club.

Snuffy, I never get tiered of giving Swamp a Bad time. Just no time to give it lately. Seems this Dock has the boats coming and going. good to see your Ship at port again sailor !!!!

& BTW... WTF is PC.
wink.gif
ROTFLMAO

Hey Toonces, we have been able to put up with Moosie since day one, so you should be a piece of cake. BTW, stop in Sportsman's Issues and let us know how you feel about cattle, ATV's and Fenced Hunts.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome Toonces, You may find this site a little boring, but you'll get used to it! -memtb

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back