Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Greetings From the Moosie's !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
We were taking a couplefamily photo's anbd thought I would share.....

family.jpg

familycolor.jpg

Looks good Moosie!!

Nice pics

You are ugly as usual but your wife is a pretty lady and the kids are cute

Can't ask for more than that:D

Them kids are growing like weeds...

Won't be long and you'll be fronting the money for a bunch of vehicles, extra schooling, and ways to get the boy's out of the house and out of the fridge.... :D

Nice looking family... :)

+1 on the top pic. Handsome lads,... your wife is the chlorine in your gene pool Moosie...very pretty.

I really like the first one where no one's looking at the camera. Way neat pose!

Pretty good looking family except for the tall guy...

When you gonna have another boy?

Well... Maybe in 8 months 29 days ;)

Thanks for the Kudos, We took about 450 pictures. got a couple OK ones despite terrible kids :D :D

You know.. of all my kids, my youngest is the cutest kid of all times. I love all my kids and thye all have their ups and down but Mason is the Cutie for sure :

boyz1.jpg

boyz2.jpg

Parker the Whitty one, he just started Kindergarden.

boyz4.jpg

Zachary, My Sports kid :

boyz3.jpg

Oscar III, the Scholar

boyz5.jpg

And, the Fam Damily :

boyz6.jpg

Mason is the cutest? Looks different than the rest?

Could you post a picture of your mailman? We'll help you solve the mystery.

I like the 1st pic the best, not a bunch of silly photo only grins.

Sure, Oscar, make your wife hold the heavier of the two boys! That's a good looking family there Moosie.

I like the first shot also. Looks like total bedlam and confusion. Can't tell you how lucky you are to be able to put your full trust together with a great gal like your wife -you're truly blessed. I could never find someone I could trust enough to have polliwogs (kids) with... after all; I live in California -go figure.

Back