GREENHORN SCORES !!!!

Kirkl... Do you score Coyotes ?!?!!? HELL Greeny shoots them bulls like you do 'Yotes... I'm guessing he hasn't even thought about picking up a tape yet ;)

WOW! what a dandy of a bull that is. Congrats on another fine animal. I like the mass and the character on that rack...couldnt ask for a more unique bull.

Nice Bull.... I'm beginning to wonder if you cut a hole in that elk farmers fence and wait for the big boyz to come out.

Congrats.

Wow.. just woke up from a powernap.. :D

Thanks for all the congrats dudes!

I really like how that foggy picture turned out... it's actually sulfer in the air, since it taken near Mammoth.

WW are my buddy from WY are out for good. They had 2 horses go lame and needed a vet. It may likely be rifle hunting for them. WW and I went out this evening for a hunt and saw 3 bulls, but didn't get real close. Won't be long and they will be all grouped up. WW is going back to work and maybe going to use his time next week for a WY deer.

AZ402.. the only email I can get at home is at my [email protected] account. I'm leaving tomorrow for I don't know how long, but will definately be at home before the 17th. After then I will be out until the 30th on another archery elk hunt. Are you guiding for McClendon this year? How are the elk hunts going? I have a feeling MT is going to kick out some really big ones this fall.

Great bull Kurt........but the pic leaves me a little confused :confused: ......I always thought you were a white boy :eek:
DS

Sweat Bull Greenie,

That animal is just awesome. Not much else I can say.. But I do like your ninja face paint!!

Holy $hit!! Congrats on that bull Greeny, not very many out there like that one. I'm curious as to what he scores also. I take it you are going to put him on the wall?? Congrats again, that's a hell of a bull!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back