GREENHORN SCORES !!!!

Congrats to ya GH

Though I had the trusty ninja throwing star in my pack.. no silly pictures. I did take some photos and thankfully some turned out. I was wondering in the rainy weather. I was a wet mofo..

Here is a couple pictures of the beast.

2002%20Elk%20Kurt.jpg

WW and pal are moving camp today ... 19 miles on horses. WW will be saddle sore.

On my way to chase deer and beer for a day or two... then .. THE FREAK!!

SEE !!! I TOLD YOU HE'd POST a picture of a FAKE elk... ;)

GOOD Going , TELL W.W. good luck... there shouldbe a spike in the hills for him too :D :D

Kurt, good luck on the "FREAK"..... HE will be a nice addition !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greeny,
awesome bull man! i knew when logged in here today i was gonna see a very nice bull with your name on it! but Damn man! thats a super bow kill! congrats! what time did ya shoot him! you must not like to elk hunt that much shootin one on the first day and all! ;)
another well earned bull! kudos dude!

so whats the greehorn score, i know you've taped him already!

how many minutes into the season was this one!:D

didnt you find his sheds ???????????

what about W.W he still in the hills , anyword from him ???

good luck on the freak!

GREENY.. there is 8 guests and 3 members looking at this post right now....

People are looking at ya

*SMILE*

HAHAHAHAHHA hha.... HEhehe..

WHats so funny ?!?!?! ;)

Congrats Greeny, nice to see the lucky underwear mogo is still working. Carlos would be proud.

Greenie
I can see watching Jackie Bushbrain and the Fluckmasters tv show has paid off for you. Were you using a fragrance free double wall insulated double propane/eletrically heated blind with a wetbar sitting over your favorite plot of biounlogic to arrow this fine buck elk with your Matewew's compound using your vertical crossbow lock and super expanding explosive head with 3/8 ounce charge of C4? Come on ya got get some sponsors buddy, gas and beer to be paid for! Congrats on another great bull! Sounds like one of those days that are short of heaven. happy hunting, Casey

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Way to go Greenhorn!!! That is a freaking nice bull. And the season is still young... keep us posted!

You look like one of those statues holding the lantern in the rich people's yards in KY!!! Nice bull for a bowkill!!!;) Is this the big buddy of the one you shot last year?

PS- 'Did you ever know that you're my hero!'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back