Greenhorn drops giant Corn Back Rattler

It's the best place to come and see what the clowns talk about.

I say lower than mediocre because the guys that CLAIM to know the most about hunting on this site have thousands and thousands posts. How can you be on this site 24 hours a day and still go hunting? Do you guys take your laptops out in the field with you?? Do you have wireless internet service??

I only come here for the Jokes section anyway. I already know all there is to know about hunting. I read it all here. I especially come here to read about the guys that slam on little kids for shooting a 2 year old bear. I especially love the hound hunting guides stories, yu know the ones who only shoot 200+lb toms,and by god never a female. Some of my other favorites include the hound hunters that bitch that there is no game in there state, yet they refuse to kill female lions. I don't know everything there is to know about cats, but I do know the lions in my state do NOT eat Tender vittles cat food. They eat live game, and usually the bucks.

I also really love watching Ithaca make asses out of most of you. Sometimes when I am board I get out my decoder ring and try to make sense of some Moosies posts too. :D I'll put in the smilie so you know I am joking. Because that is what this site is all about right?? Joking??? Having fun , calling each other names, and generally bashing the shit out of each other until hunting season finally gets here so we can kill fawns and small bears. If it makes you feel better DS I will upgrade my status of the sight to SLIGHTLY lower than mediocre. Yours truly, Junior hunter from Montanny. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well... With the little time that you've spent on this site the last year.. Surely You wacked a NICE 6 point bull in the 350 class and a huge 4 point Muley......Glad to see someone knows ALL there is to know about hunting.

Decipher that post :D :D :D :D :D

(Notice the smiles ;))

cheers.gif

I killed a 4000 class calf elk with my bow.
2250 class whitetail yearling doe with my bow. :D :D
I didn't need to decipher your post this time you used the spellchecker.Still got the decoder ring tho.
:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back