Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Great Social Media posts?

📸 Watch this video on Facebook

What a dumbshit.
Leasing property for hunting is so ingrained down here I don’t think anyone thinks twice about it whether they are wealthy or not. You want to hunt? Find a lease.

“Going to the lease” here is a ubiquitous term used interchangeably with “going hunting”. There are some blue collar leases available, but the South Texas leases like you see on TV are definitely not “Blue Collar” friendly. Close to $15k/year/man for the best places. I understand it’s similar in the Midwest.

Leasing property for hunting is so ingrained down here I don’t think anyone thinks twice about it whether they are wealthy or not. You want to hunt? Find a lease.

“Going to the lease” here is a ubiquitous term used interchangeably with “going hunting”. There are some blue collar leases available, but the South Texas leases like you see on TV are definitely not “Blue Collar” friendly. Close to $15k/year/man for the best places. I understand it’s similar in the Midwest.
Never used to be but it is now. What a $*)Q!#@$ tool. "I don't know anyone who is losing access because of leasing".

Why don’t we like Tim wells? Seams he’s much more of a hunter than any of us will ever be
I think because he does a lot of baiting & high fence, and is rather full of himself (cringey nicknames and wildly inaccurate hunt descriptions). That said, hunting with a spear is damn tough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back