NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Great Social Media posts?

📸 Watch this video on Facebook

What a dumbshit.

I would rather see ground leased for hunting than developed. Raw land around me is selling for 60k-80k and acre..doesnt take long for value to skyrocket along with propety taxes...the 100 acres of ag fields across the street from me sold last year owners couldn't afford the property taxes anymore...its now a 300 home development...1400 Sq ft homes starting at 325k...last time I checked development like this is bad for all wildlife.

I would rather see ground leased for hunting than developed. Raw land around me is selling for 60k-80k and acre..doesnt take long for value to skyrocket along with propety taxes...the 100 acres of ag fields across the street from me sold last year owners couldn't afford the property taxes anymore...its now a 300 home development...1400 Sq ft homes starting at 325k...last time I checked development like this is bad for all wildlife.
True but you're never going to see property not developed because someone is paying to lease the hunting rights.

Last edited:
Dude has killed a bear with a blow dart that’s pretty bad A. I’m not big on high fence hunting but I can’t diss someone that kills a bison with a spear lol
I can go to any number of places and kill a bison with a spear literally right now. Not that difficult to kill a semi tame animal with a spear. But people think it's cool and that gets likes so get it done right!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtJohn1234
Back