MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Great Social Media posts?

Is that guy a leprechaun, or is that a massive elk? Just sit next to the animal, you're not fooling anyone.
Also, I passed over the "BornPrimitiveTactical" too fast.....what in the absolute shytebag is that? I am envisioning a caveman wearing a molle-covered loincloth toting a spear with a red dot on it....

Can every hunting influencer just take a friggin' break from soiling everything good and rewarding about hunting? I wonder what it would take for any of them to go hunting and NOT shoot scope video, take 1000 photos and then post it all up. I think the FOMO would kill them on the spot, so it won't be happening anytime soon.

Wasn’t sure if this was best here or the montana mule deer mismanagement post. Two day of hiking and two days of road hunting. What a grind! At least it’s bigger than last years spike…

At 1000 yards your "essential clothing" could be your long johns and flip-flops! Sheesh.

You mean a lot of us have been hunting "wrong" all this time and didn't even know?

Where I've always rifle hunted, there's a mix of long ranges (600+ yards) and very short ranges.

I'd be a below-average ultra long range "shooter" because mostly through dumb luck, I've always had short shots, with most bucks and bulls with under 200 yards. My two largest mulies were both under 75 yards, and a couple bull elk were under 40. None during the rut.

Is #stalkhard taken yet? (joking)

Wasn’t sure if this was best here or the montana mule deer mismanagement post. Two day of hiking and two days of road hunting. What a grind! At least it’s bigger than last years spike…
Oh cool, he has a podcast. How original...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back