Great Social Media posts?

Is there really such a thing as precision shooting of moving targets at 1000 yards? I’d love to know how many they’ve hit in the guts and not recovered.

View attachment 302118
He's right, good gear is incredibly important. Last Sunday we stalked to within 200 yards of a whitetail buck, that was spotted over 1/2 mile away while enjoying a warm fire started by a bic lighter. The cost efficient wrangler denim I was wearing kept my hunting partner/girlfriend from having to see my ass crack and running away in horror. It also protected against those pesky cactus quills that seem to be all over WY. The Walmart hoodie kept me warm, and dollar store flash light gave me confidence even though the sun was setting. The thrift store rifle and $200 Vortex scope made a clean, efficient one-shot kill, and the "deer hide left on the quarters" protected the meat during the packout. Good gear is essential. I don't how people used to do back in Grandpa's day.

Is there really such a thing as precision shooting of moving targets at 1000 yards? I’d love to know how many they’ve hit in the guts and not recovered.

View attachment 302118
Gonna need scent control clothing and spray when you a great enough hunter to get that close. Imagine the patience and stalking skills it takes to barely get within sight of a critter.

What next he’s gonna do the impossible and get within 800 of a mule deer doe????? #besthunterever

View attachment 302118
At what point will it just become ok to permanently mount your “precision-built @vikingarmament “ setup in a glassing spot and watch the area with Bluetooth and cellular configuration and just whack one from the couch via your phone. Damn those pesky critters are elusive little buggers.

Hopefully karma broke his tibia on the pack out for being such a douche

This is “next level” douche baggery… I wonder if this dude is related to AVB?
I tend to wonder about posts like these.
It's hard for me to wrap my head around someone actually being such a douche.

It seems deliberate, like he's trying to get people to spread his posts.
But, maybe people can really be that stupid.

Sometimes I feel like we are living out the movie Idiocracy every day.

View attachment 302118
What a fu$&ing douche. I ranged an opening down a valley at 1100 yards a few weeks ago on an elk hunt. I thought how would you even find that spot after shooting an elk in it? I wonder how many these dipshits hit and never find.

Nice. Got him out whole. mtmuley
I was hunting on a family friend’s farm, the same place where I shot my first buck actually. Drug him a couple hundred yards down a coulee and back to the 2 track. It’s nice to have a fun and relaxing hunt every once in a while.

I should have staged an extreme backcountry pack out photo and pretended, but I’m not cut out for the influencer life.

I was hunting on a family friend’s farm, the same place where I shot my first buck actually. Drug him a couple hundred yards down a coulee and back to the 2 track. It’s nice to have a fun and relaxing hunt every once in a while.

I should have staged an extreme backcountry pack out photo and pretended, but I’m not cut out for the influencer life.
The Rainier was a dead giveaway. mtmuley

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back