Great social media posts..

So i'm just going to leave this link here, let you guys think of it as you wish. @Big Fin could make a whole podcast about this "movement".

https://www.herbivorizepredators.org/

Try not to laugh to hard

A few years back Ben O'Brien did the podcast episode with a vegan philosopher, who was ok, and an animal rights activist who was a whacko. I think the group was Direct Action Everywhere.

There was one line in the episode where Ben asked him something like "You can't ask a tiger to change can you?"

This guy responded that "with scientific advancement maybe we'll be able to modify the tigers DNA so it's a vegetarian." -paraphrashed.

O'Brien shrugged it off and moved on with the episode, but that was one of the most offensive things I have ever heard in a podcast.

A few years back Ben O'Brien did the podcast episode with a vegan philosopher, who was ok, and an animal rights activist who was a whacko. I think the group was Direct Action Everywhere.

There was one line in the episode where Ben asked him something like "You can't ask a tiger to change can you?"

This guy responded that "with scientific advancement maybe we'll be able to modify the tigers DNA so it's a vegetarian." -paraphrashed.

O'Brien shrugged it off and moved on with the episode, but that was one of the most offensive things I have ever heard in a podcast.

I think I will start a group that is offended by plant murder and enslavement. I think we need to think about plant-rights too. It's been shown that plants have behavior and sentient-like responses to their environments and injuries inflicted upon them by unthinking animals. We could move to stop this tragedy (and make beer money off of selling advertisement and t-shirts). Who's in and where do we sign up a volunteer Website artist?

I think I will start a group that is offended by plant murder and enslavement. I think we need to think about plant-rights too. It's been shown that plants have behavior and sentient-like responses to their environments and injuries inflicted upon them by unthinking animals. We could move to stop this tragedy (and make beer money off of selling advertisement and t-shirts). Who's in and where do we sign up a volunteer Website artist?

Plant rights - Wiki​

Plant rights is a concept which holds that plants should be allowed some "rights." It is not clear how much of the "plant rights" movement is real or how much is a hoax; some of it may be driven by those who wish to denigrate the animal rights movement by association.[1] The concept of plant rights is held to be somewhat analogous to the concept of animal rights, however it is vastly less significant.
Nevertheless, it certainly gives right-wing bloggers and authors something to gasp and rage over. For instance, according to an article published in the Weekly Standard authored by Wesley J. Smith, a senior member of the intelligent design-supporting Discovery Institute, "plant rights" is a "seriously debated" concept.[2]
Advocates of plant rights (or possibly parodists, which is the best case scenario) argue:
“”"Plants are peaceful, passive creatures that do not actively cause harm. Plants provide us with oxygen to breath [sic]. Plants provide us shade and prevent erosion. One could even say that Plantliness is next to Godliness. We must do everything we can to protect our plant brothers. We must halt the barbaric practice of building houses out of plant carcasses. We must stop the evil Canadians from draining the blood out of our maple comrades. And we must end the campaigns of the demented vegans who favor only eating our helpless but plant friends."
Advocates of plant rights describe the unnecessary eating of plants or indiscriminate killing of plants as "plant genocide."[3]
While plant rights have few legitimate champions, some people will write editorials or letters to the editor that criticize veganism and vegetarianism by claiming that "plants feel pain" and other plant rights claptrap, in an attempt to take the moral high ground from vegans and vegetarians (usually, so they can argue that eating meat is okay).[4][5]
However, even some people who dismiss plant rights as ridiculous would oppose the gratuitous chopping-down of mature trees, and in many jurisdictions trees have some legal protection.[6]

PETPEV
or People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants of Every Variety.
We're a meat eating group of people who don't cut our lawns, and believe that Vegetarians are cruel to the vital vegetation that converts all expelled CO2 into Oxygen and feeds the cows that we eat.
We've discussed it with the plants however, and it seems that they don't mind being fermented and consumed, otherwise the club would be pointless.

So i'm just going to leave this link here, let you guys think of it as you wish. @Big Fin could make a whole podcast about this "movement".

https://www.herbivorizepredators.org/

Try not to laugh to hard
"Animal welfare is more important than ecosystem health, because animals themselves care about their own welfare, whereas ecosystems do not care about their health. Ecosystems don’t care about anything."

Lol, wow i just spent too much time on that website!

#ecosystemsdontgiveaF

Picking on the HUSHIN bois definitely qualifies as low hanging fruit but my god, these guys are dorks. Trying to imagine the group meeting about all getting on top or in back of their vehicles while looking through a spotter for a photo op from a drone.

D2289DB4-1520-4EBA-B41D-FDB6CAB40748.jpeg

My college roommate had a girlfriend who was vegan and so was her dog. At least it was until I came home from the bar and would feed it scraps of raw deer steak and burger. It’s white fur looked good with red highlights from the blood. I’ll never forget when she came out into the kitchen to her little vegan dog mowing down a piece of venison. She wasn’t mad at me, she was mad at the dog and started to cry.

#humblebrag

Not evidence to be sure, please post more pics

Picking on the HUSHIN bois definitely qualifies as low hanging fruit but my god, these guys are dorks. Trying to imagine the group meeting about all getting on top or in back of their vehicles while looking through a spotter for a photo op from a drone.

View attachment 263051
Next on the list of essential hunting gear items, the tactical 15 passenger van.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back